Once again Holland and Hart of Denver shows its marketing savvy by putting an ad in the September 2006 issue of Corporate Counsel magazine that features a client in the ad. (Click on the image to the right to see it full-size.)
It's smart marketing because:
- The ad is all about the client, not the firm.
- It depicts David Jacobs, founder and CEO of Spyder Active Sports, Inc., a Holland and Hart client that makes cool sportswear, which incorporates Bluetooth technology to use with an iPod or cell phone and high-tech shock-absorbing material.
- The scene is clearly in the Colorado mountains, underscoring the firm's tag line "The Law Out West."
- The ad lists the name of a person to call as well as the firm web site.
- It positions the law firm with the innovativeness of its client.
Kudos, again, to "Marketing Guy" Mark Beese at Holland & Hart.