- Twenty two percent of respondents are solo practitioners
- 27% work in small firms (2-9 attorneys)
- 20% are in firms with 10 to 49 attorneys
- 7% are in firms with 50 to 99 attorneys
- 23% are in large firms (100 or more attorneys).
This year more large firms and fewer firms with 2 to 9 attorneys are represented than in the 2004-2005 survey, by about 5% each.
If you're not familiar with blogs and online marketing, please join the ABA Law Practice Management Section, and start reading their publications and start attending their meetings.