Register now for the April 30 program:
The Senior Marketer's Perspective: How Associates Can Excel at Business Development in 2006
Visit http://www.pbdi.org/pages/events.asp?Action=View&EventID=126 to sign up today.
||Sage Law Marketing and the LawMarketing Portal|
|SPEAKER(S):||Mark Beese of Holland & Hart and Jan Dubin of DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary|
|DATE:||March 30th, 2006; 12PM - 01:30 PM|
|LOCATION:||Central time, on the Web: on your computer & telephone|
|MORE INFO:||CONTACT: Michael Cummings; (Tel) (630) 572-4798, (Fax) 630.282.0472 or Mikesage@sbcglobal.net|
Click here. to signup for this event
In this session, veteran marketers at leading law firms Jan Anne Dubin, DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary, & Mark Beese, Holland & Hart LLP will profile several Associate Marketing All-Stars, review the Best Practices of Associate marketing and discuss how to get the support and coaching you need to make marketing happen for you in 2006.
These senior marketers have worked with hundreds of Associates over the years. They have seen how associates can leverage business development success to progress in their legal career. They will give you specific how-to tips and practical advice that you can use to grow your practice and build your professional reputation in 2006. Questions to be covered include:
• What role does business development play in the career progress of associates?
• How did marketing success propel some associates to partner?
• What role can associates play in the success of industry and practice groups?
• What are examples of associate contributing to the success of the firm through marketing?
• How are these associates taking the initiative to land new clients, sell additional work and build their personal reputation?
• How do they find the time to do marketing and garner the firm support they need to make their marketing programs work?
• How can associates find the internal allies they need to stand out from the crowd? How have these associates learned the ways to market and sell in the early stages of their legal career?